Job Title: Customer Service Opportunities
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
As a company which experiences continued growth and success they often have opportunities for ambitious and enthusiastic people to join them. The successful group of applicants will join the business on a programme which enables you to develop skills and knowledge before moving into a specified department and job role.
This could be an exciting opportunity for someone who has recently finished education or for someone who would relish the chance to build a career as part of the UK's leading outsourced waste management company.
- Receive customer enquiries for products and services and convert into bookings
- Record, update and maintain customer data and customer interaction on the CRM system
- Proactively identify sales opportunities when speaking to customers
- Resolve customer queries and complaints through telephone and email communication so that customers' satisfaction is maintained and customers are retained
- Establish a working relationship with the designated customers and business contacts so that interaction with customers is effective
- Raise quotations for products and services
- Accurately process and complete Purchase Orders
- Record, monitor and review Credit Limits, Invoice queries, Site Value and Expenditure of accounts so that the account does not exceed its financial limits and values as determined in the Service Level Agreement
To be successful you will have/ be:
- Hungry for success
- Customer centric
- Results focused Skills and Experience
- Confidence to build on customer service and telephone ability
- Accuracy with numbers and written communication
- Tidy, organised and a proactive approach to a workload
- Good at problem solving
- Driven with an enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude
- GCSE C grade Maths and English or equivalent
- Organised, methodical and logical approach to work
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Customer Service Assistant, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Client Support, Account Consultant, Account Coordinator, Customer Service Coordinator, Client Account Coordinator, Client Relationship Manager may also be considered for this role.