7 months ago
About the role
Set in beautiful grounds, close to the historic old town, the Hitchin, Hertfordshire site houses our Retirement Solutions business. This business is aimed at providing retirement products which help customers secure an income once they start to think about their retirement or perhaps when they wish to stop working. Our retirement products are Annuities, Pensions and Equity Release.
Your role will be to deal with and assist in a variety of general enquiries and correspondence from our customers, advisers and trustees. In doing so, you’ll work on your own caseload and carry out administration on policies which could involve but are not limited to:
* setting up new pension policies
* transferring policies to another company
* setting up new mortgages for Equity Release
* servicing existing Equity Release customers
* providing fund values
* projections of future benefits
* policy changes
* paying money out to customers and processing money coming into the business
Therefore you’ll maintain accurate customer data, deal with sensitive issues compassionately, demonstrate a high quality of customer care and display professional communications skills at all times.
We'll train you on both the technical and procedural aspects of our products. You'll then be expected to translate this information so our members can understand the products they hold so that they can make the best decision in conjunction with their Financial Advisor. You'll deal with our customers and their financial advisors in this role.
You'll have a passion for giving great customer service and the ability to carry out high quality administration with an attention to detail. You’re also a natural at problem solving and are comfortable using your initiative to ensure the best outcome for the customer.
You have great communication skills and will be able to utilise those skills to explain technical information in a way that our customer can understand.
You’re used to working as part of a team but are equally comfortable being responsible for your own work which is measured against objectives and targets.
Ideally you’ll come for the Financial Services industry although this is not essential, but if you have any experience in Retirement Products then that's even better!
The start date will be the 29th May 2018.
Rewards and benefits
This role is a Band A in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, view our FAQ page. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
* 24 days' holiday – which increases after two years’ service
* an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
* a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
* a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
* a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, view our FAQ page.
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer. Why not follow us on Glassdoor and take the opportunity to see real reviews of what it’s like to work here.