7 months ago
About the role
Based in our Exeter office this is an exciting opportunity to join our Income Protection New Business team within the Life insurance area of our business.
You will be providing an efficient, professional and high quality customer experience dealing with telephone or written enquiries from our customer’s independent financial advisor regarding their application for an income protection policy. Guiding them through the application we’ll need you to respond flexibly to customer needs and take responsibility for the resolution of our customer/IFA enquiries. This is a phone based role with an element of administration in processing the customer’s request.
You will be working 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday), your start and finish times will be between 8.30am and 6.30pm on a rota basis.
Previous customer experience would be beneficial but most importantly you will need plenty of confidence and the personality to make a positive impact on our customers. You will take many calls a day, but you see every one as a new challenge and opportunity to deliver excellent customer service.
You’ll need the ability to learn and retain product information on an ongoing basis and be able to explain technical subjects in an appropriate manner for different customers to understand. Once learning and understanding about our products you will then be able to build an excellent rapport with our customers, being quick to understand their needs.
You’ll be a great team player and someone who is passionate to make a difference. You will have a real talent for making customers feel special when you’re on the phone, it’s in the way you talk and just as importantly, in the way you listen. Using your initiative you will be able to solve problems and come up with great pro-active solutions.
We have two start dates of the 9th & 23rd July.
Rewards and benefits
This role is a Band A in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, view our FAQ page.
We want you to love what you do. That’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done. We’ll give you:
* Competitive starting salary
* Annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
* 24 days' holiday, which increases after two years’ with the option to buy or sell additional days holiday
* Relaxed, smart casual dress code
* Opportunities for personal development, offering different ways for you to grow your skills and expertise; whether that’s through mentoring, buddying and coaching opportunities
* Access to our exclusive online shopping programme; designed to provide top savings from all your favourite retailers, in fashion, electronics, cars, books, travel and so much more!
* Great opportunities to be involved in charity events and fundraising
* Competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
* Money off for you and your family for our LV insurance products – up to 50% discount
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer.