7 months ago
Customer Service Representative
Life is full of unexpected twists and turns. But for every situation, Aviva is on hand to make things simple and keep customers protected. Joining Aviva’s Retirement Solutions team, you’ll have a vital role to play.
Aviva’s Retirement Solutions area is an expanding business. We are the market leader for Retirement products and have been awarded a number of recognised financial awards.
We have several exciting opportunities to support our customers through their retirement needs whilst we continue to develop our digital strategy.
The role is telephone based (at Grade B), dealing with Policy Holders and Financial Advisors supporting our customers with their Retirement options. You need to be a great talker, listener, investigator and decision maker. Using your effective communication skills you will put customers at ease and help guide them through their retirement journey whilst working within a regulatory framework.
This is an exciting time to join a market leading business in a fast paced open and honest environment where the customer is centric to our culture.
You will be contracted to work 35hrs between the hours of 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 9am – 5pm and between 10am-4pm on Sundays. The number of hours you work each week may follow a changing pattern, such as a rota or shift pattern, to ensure that the business hours are covered. The majority of your working hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday. We require some flexibility where possible.
Key skills and behaviours:
* Excellent communication and questioning skills.
* Excellent listening skills.
* Confident telephone manor with ability to build great rapport.
* Strong drive to do the right thing for the customer.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Able to deal with difficult conversations when required.
* A natural curiosity to identify improvements with a positive mind set and a can do approach.
* Prepared to take on challenges.
* A key understanding that decisions will always be based on data and our MI will lead us.
* An appetite to get on board with the digital offering and maybe you have some exposure to web based activity.
* Able to build relationships with key stakeholders and live the Aviva brand values.
* Not afraid to speak up when something feels uncomfortable for our customers.
* Sound education to GCSE grade C or above or experience of working in an Insurance Industry.
Full training will be provided and we will support you on your journey to learn about our customers and retirement business. You will be given every opportunity to improve the way we work and deliver our purpose where we defy uncertainty.
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
All displaced candidates will be given primacy which means that we will still accept applications from employees who are under notice of redundancy (or have had an outcome from a redundancy selection process which has resulted in a maximum of 6 months’ work) after the initial closing date until the position has been offered.
For non displaced internal candidates once the initial closing date has passed, we may still be able to accept applications on a case by case basis.
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.ACE Customer Service Representative | Norwich
Customer Service Representative | Norwich
Group Protection Scheme Administrator | Norwich