5 months ago
Customer Service Quality and Process Executive (Maternity Cover - Minimum 13 Months)
Job Number: 12704
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Fixed Term Contract
We’re iD Mobile, the UK’s fastest growing postpay mobile (MVNO) network ever. We launched in 2015, and already have over 800,000 postpay customers. We’re delighted about our success so far and have very ambitious plans for the future. iD Mobile is an exciting place to work. We’re a young and dynamic start-up, and we value innovation, imagination and creativity. If you’ve got a great idea, we’ll help you run with it. As the Customer Service Process and Quality Executive, you will be responsible for driving an exceptional customer experience through all of our customer service contact channels, across telephony, email, webchat, social media and self-service.
• Ensure that our customer service partners are delivering exceptional customer experience by monitoring all customer touchpoints on a regular basis, including: calls, emails, webchat transcripts, social media, Community, NPS surveys, CSAT, trouble tickets and customer complaints
• Provide feedback and coaching to partners against agreed quality scorecards and metrics
• Carry out regular calibration sessions with the partners to collectively measure customer contact examples as part of an on-going scoring and improvement programme
• Identify process, training and policy gaps and produce required updates to documentation and supporting briefing documents for the service operation to use with service advisors
• Responsible for creating and owning processes, policies and training material, including process mapping and ownership of online hubs
• Identify business and experience improvement opportunities and work with the relevant stakeholders to introduce change to benefit our customers and partners
• Help monitor incoming customer feedback through social media, NPS surveys, CSAT, trouble tickets and customer complaints to help drive improvement and vendor performance
• Be the Subject Matter Expert to support the customer service partners with high escalation cases
• Keep vendors up-to-date with any changes within MVNO, updating internal WiKi regularly to keep all Customer Service teams informed of processes, changes, issues and upcoming events
• Report on a weekly basis to the business on performance vs. targets across all key CS metrics
• Experience within a customer, process and quality driven environment
• Experience of driving change in a Customer Service environment
• Feedback and coaching experience advantageous
• Interpersonal skills including ability to form strong working relations with our offshore vendors
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.