9 months ago
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Every one of our Customer Service Professionals represents the American Express Brand. In this universal role, you will do so while working in a high performing team servicing various business functions for The Netherlands market.
You will be caring for Card Members as well as Merchants, and you will be dealing with requests such as address, bank and name changes, credit balance refunds, Membership Rewards points enquiries, and setting up additional Merchant branches. Assuring the highest standard of quality, customer service and relationship care are the heart of your work, whether you are dealing with an internal or external customer.
You will be multi-skilled across teams and functions, and duties will vary daily, dependent on the resources and volumes of work in each function. We are therefore looking for a flexible team player with a can-do attitude and a growth mindset, to complement and strengthen our multi-national, multi-cultural and highly engaged team of professionals.
* Processing cases set up by other departments within the required time frames, and investigating issues raised by clients or colleagues via email, phone or other channels
* Communicating the case status effectively and timely to all parties involved whilst driving high customer satisfaction
* Performing all required compliance and procedural checks prior to actioning cases
* Answering to all enquiries and chasing missing information to ensure cases are correctly actioned within relevant timeframes
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Fluent Dutch skills both verbal and in writing are essential
* Builds and leverages relationships inside and across teams
* Communicates effectively and focuses on the customer and client
* Collaborative, working well both at team and individual level
* Positive, “can-do” attitude, proactive, and with a drive to be an expert in each process
* Proven ability to balance multiple demands at the same time in a busy environment, prioritising correctly, whilst keeping to time frames
* Proven ability to drive results on team and individual level: productivity, quality and case time resolution
* Willingness to take on additional responsibilities and learn additional processes
* Supporting markets and languages other than the Netherlands and Dutch
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com orfor Russia based candidates).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 20, 2018, 11:00:48 AM