about 1 month ago
About The Role
If you’re looking for a career where you can spend time talking with people about the biggest sporting events, whilst demonstrating some of the most technically advanced gaming machines and mobile and internet products around, then Ladbrokes Coral has an opportunity for you.
In this Customer Service role you will be on the front line of our shops. We pride ourselves on the service and standards we provide our customers. We have enthusiastic colleagues who share our values, are friendly and engaging, and love working alongside a great team.
• To supervise the shop team in the absence of the Shop Manager to maximise shop profitability, through promotion of products.
• To deliver outstanding customer service whilst adhering to all company policies, procedures, compliance and standards.
• Contributing to a safe and enjoyable environment where colleagues and customers feel welcomed and engaged.
• Delivering consistently exceptional customer service and ensuring a great customer journey, resolving complaints and issues when necessary.
• Ensuring compliance with the following;
- Health and Safety Procedures
- Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Guidelines
- Security Procedures
- Think 21
• Maintaining high shop standards, taking pride in the shop and ensuring all colleagues adhere to the company uniform policy.
• Ensuring the shop is clean and a shop tidy is completed at regular interviews when on duty.
• Ensuring the Customer Service Assistants understand the company’s product offering, both in shop and online to enable them to have confident conversations with customers.
• Supporting the Shop Manager with the training and development of the Customer Service Assistants.
• Build commercial awareness and understanding of how you can personally impact the shop’s profitability.
Desired Skills and Qualities
• Pride in delivering excellent service
• Team player who is reliable, honest and able to use initiative
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Organised multitasker
• A willingness and desire to learn
All our Customer Service Managers have the option of completing a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship within the workplace. This gives learners a strong grounding in the business knowledge, skills and behaviours to succeed in any retail environment.
The course takes between 12-15 months to complete, with learners awarded a pass, merit or distinction. This certificate is a great addition to your CV and sets you up well for progression. What’s more, it’s fully funded by the business and doesn’t impact your pay.
Our shop opening hours are between 8am – 10pm Monday to Sunday.
In this role you will work 5 out of 7 days, which will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
Shifts are devised on a rota basis and will change weekly.
Please note you must be 18 years old or over to work in one of our shops.
About The Company
At Ladbrokes Coral, we believe we’ve got the best brands in betting and gaming; and the best people behind them too.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join us. Our recent merger combined more than 230 years of heritage and opened up a world of exciting opportunities for the future. With the biggest UK retail estate in the industry, a growing digital business and an ever-expanding international presence, we want to be the world’s best betting and gaming company, where customers want to play and people want to work.