9 months ago
Customer Service Manager - Contact Centre
Job Number: 17266
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
We’re iD Mobile, the UK’s fastest growing postpay mobile (MVNO) network ever. We launched in 2015, and already have over 800,000 postpay customers. We’re delighted about our success so far and have very ambitious plans for the future. iD Mobile is an exciting place to work. We’re a young and dynamic start-up, and we value innovation, imagination and creativity. If you’ve got a great idea, we’ll help you run with it.
As the iD Customer Service Vendor Manager, you will be responsible for and lead the team and operational relationship that delivers an exceptional customer experience in all of our service contact channels. You will work with our vendor partners to drive service level performance, quality and customer metrics, delivering against targets set to deliver that best-in-class service that supports the brand, reflects its values and drives customer satisfaction to meet and exceed iD's targets. In addition you will work with internal stakeholders to optimise and improve process, policies and training, and manage the Quality team to identify optimisation opportunity areas.
* Support the Senior Customer Service Manager in defining and delivering the Customer Service strategy across all contact channels, to drive an exceptional customer experience, self-serve and quality whilst reducing our overall cost to serve
* Owning relationship with customer service contact vendors and vendor management, driving quality upwards towards NPS targets by holding them to account against contractual obligations and KPIs, and setting stretch targets
* Working with leadership team and other operational stakeholders to share best practice and identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement to all customer journeys and cost to serve targets
* Providing input and sign off for contact centre forecasting, ensuring staffing is sufficient and costs are controlled and reduced
* Improving complaints management and minimising the MVNO’s exposure to Ombudsman Services for Communications complaints, to control cost and avoid reputational damage
* Managing and developing a team to improve the quality of conversation had in all customer service contact channels and identify opportunities to improve our processes, polices and training
* Work with customer experience team to help to plan and implement the customer communications strategies and reduce overall contact propensity
* Responsible for regular reporting on performance metrics and improvement initiatives, and presentation of reports to stakeholders
* Work with line manager to manage the operation to budget targets and prove ROI of initiatives embedded
* Experience of managing outsourced vendors
* Track record of setting contractual qualitative KPIs and building a high performing operation
* Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
* Ability to build comprehensive knowledge of internal business processes & procedures
* Experience in team management including developing colleagues
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.