26 days ago
Customer Service Manager - Jewson Builders’ Merchants – Wrexham, Clwyd
Jewson are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running)
As the UK's leading supplier of building materials and sustainable timber, we here at Jewson always aim to provide a friendly and knowledgeable customer service, whether you're from a retail or trade background. So if you have the drive and motivation to influence a team, then we may have the opportunity for you!
Our ambitious Jewson Wrexham team are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Customer Service Manager who prides themselves on delivering first class service and who can really make a difference. In this exciting role, you’ll manage the internal sales team to maximise profitability for the branch. By building successful working relationships with customers, colleagues, and suppliers alike, you’ll ensure we consistently deliver excellent customer service.
As a Customer Service Manager with Jewson, you will:
* Manage the sales team to deliver an excellent customer experience, working towards key Branch profit and sales targets.
* Develop new and lapsed customer accounts, building strong effective relationships for the business.
* Ensure all customer orders are fulfilled in a timely fashion, supporting with stocktake activities to assist where necessary.
* Understand local market issues and manage customer feedback to continuously improve customers’ experience with Jewson.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you…
* Can demonstrate prior market and product knowledge relevant to the merchanting/construction industry.
* Have fantastic customer service experience and know what great service looks, sounds and feels like, as that’s really important to us.
* Have demonstrable people management experience and excellent communication skills.
* Can demonstrate good financial and commercial awareness.
* Are resilient by nature, with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude to all that you do.
* Have a full UK Driving License – desirable.
…we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
* Competitive Salary.
* 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
* A defined contribution pension scheme.
* Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
* As a Jewson employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
* Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!