10 months ago
About The Role
Are you passionate about delivering great customer service? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and customer focused environment? If so, your dream job could be less than a few minutes application process away!
Our Customer Service representatives are the face of our business, responsible for providing the best possible customer experience.
What will you be doing?
* Delivering consistently exceptional customer service and ensuring a great customer journey, resolving complaints and issues when necessary.
* Ensuring compliance with the following;
* Health and Safety procedures
* Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Guidelines
* Security procedures
* Think 21
* Cost Control
* Maintaining high shop standards, taking pride in the shop and ensuring all colleagues adhere to the company uniform policy.
* Ensuring the shop is clean and a shop tidy is completed at regular interviews when on duty.
* Ensuring the Customer Service Assistants understand the company’s product offering, both in shop and online to enable them to have confident conversations with customers.
* Supporting the Shop Manager with the training and development of the Customer Service Assistants.
* Having commercial awareness and understanding how they can personally impact the shop’s profitability.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
* Passion for delivering great customer service
* The ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively
* Self-motivated with strong organisation skills
* Happy to work autonomously or part of team
* The ability to adapt and learn
* Ability to deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner
What can we offer you?
* A clear and achievable career path
* Full and comprehensive training programme
* Performance based incentives
* 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
* Competitive salary and benefits
Our shop opening hours are between 8am – 10pm Monday to Sunday.
In this role you will work 5 out of 7 days, which will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
Shifts are devised on a rota basis and will change weekly.
Please note you must be 18 years old or over to work in one of our shops.
About The Company
At Ladbrokes Coral, we believe we’ve got the best brands in betting and gaming; and the best people behind them too.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join us. Our recent merger combined more than 230 years of heritage and opened up a world of exciting opportunities for the future. With the biggest UK retail estate in the industry, a growing digital business and an ever-expanding international presence, we want to be the world’s best betting and gaming company, where customers want to play and people want to work.
Live chat with someone in our team now to find out more!