about 1 year ago
Customer Service Manager - Manchester Contact Centre
We are Swinton Insurance. We’ve been helping people to find insurance for nearly 60 years. And we’re far from done. With a fresh focus, a clear vision and some incredible projects on the go, there’s never been a better time to join us – and to develop your career with the nation’s biggest high street insurance retailer.
This is a challenging career opportunity with accountability for the performance and development of the team and the delivery of key objectives within the business plan. You will support and coach your team to achieve daily tasks, adhere to deadlines and will need to be focused on people and performance.
Essential Skills required:
* Previous management/supervisory experience, ideally in a call centre environment.
* Experience in delivering a proactive and high level of customer experience
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the delivery of quality customer care
* Experience of leading, improving and managing both individual & team performance
* Experience of using training & development as a key motivator
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience of risk management, in a regulated environment
* GCSE Passes or equivalent in Maths and English
Desirable skills required:
* Experience within the Insurance sector, preferably within Insurance Brokering
* Experience within an omni- channel business
* Evidence of further formal development or professional qualifications
In return you’ll be part of an ambitious business that’s always thinking ahead – defining, planning and building for a better future. You’ll have your own rewards & benefits package, a personal development plan and lots of opportunities to have input into the way you think they should be done.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit enquiry, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.