Are you into IT! Do you enjoy Theme Parks? How would you like to join our customer services team in leading the way and setting new standards in ecommerce! Our powerful and innovative solutions deliver breakthrough revenue generating technology for our clients around the world.
Working within the Entertainment and Leisure sector this role is tasked with:
· Deliver outstanding Customer Service to UK and European based customers
· Manage, support and administer the preparation, configuration, loading, and testing of products for sale across all client systems including online purchases, onsite ticketing needs and purchases using mobile platforms.
· Perform new client on-boarding which includes requirement gathering, user set-up, product set-up and system training.
· Support ongoing system and process documentation needs, which includes writing release documentation and leading the communication of this.
· Manage client support email inboxes
· Assist with troubleshooting and diagnosing complex technical and client service issues.
· Run and verify client specific reports and filter results with a high attention to detail.
Strong verbal & written communication skills, someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment.
Well organised with confident computer skills – ideally experience within web-based technology. An understanding of database structure and SQL would be beneficial.
You will provide daily direction and communication so that our client needs are met in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner and must be able to travel 10% of time and have the flexibility to travel at short notice, if necessary, to Theme Parks!!!
UK work eligibility is required.
In return we can offer an exciting place to work. A training programme to develop you and an opportunity for long term career progression.
Interested ? Please apply quoting reference 8940/14ss
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details