12 months ago
apetito is the leading hot home meals delivery service in the country. Apetito provide healthy and nutritious meals to many thousands of elderly customers who wish to remain independent in their own homes.
This position is a casual contract to support holiday and sickness, potential working hours would be between Monday - Sunday 10.15 - 14.15 on an ad-hoc basis - consisting of delivery and driving.
Our drivers are the face of our business and their interaction with our customers is crucial to our success. As such you must genuinely enjoy meeting people and exceeding customer service standards, and always be willing to go above and beyond what is expected.
The ultimate goal is to provide a service to our customers that exceed expectations while at the same time continuously improving efficiencies.
* Be an ambassador for the company in delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
* Undertake pre-shift inspection of your van
* Driving style to be damage free and economical
* Clean and refuel your van as and when needed
* Ensure that the vehicle is in a safe and roadworthy condition
* Make deliveries in a timely manner and contact the office with any discrepancies or delays
* Customer confidentially
* Participate in team meetings and training
* Reporting any noticeable deterioration in the wellbeing of the customer
* Growing the rounds by finding new prospects and customers
* Report any no reply/ no Reponses
* To collect cash and cheque payments
* Evidence of commitment and stability
* Good attendance and timekeeping
* Numerate and literate
* Basic secondary education
* Full UK Driving License
* All offers will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
* Experience within a customer service or care based role
* Experience of multi-drop delivery role
* Health & Safety training
Apetito are keen to promote excellent team work by employing people who have a positive (can do) attitude, who are prepared to learn a number of rounds so that they are able to work across various areas within the Hampshire contract.
Staff are employed and trained to be multi-functional and to be capable of carrying out numerous functions should this be required when a fellow member of staff is away or absent.
* Open and honest team player
* Flexible, highly motivated and committed
* Have a ‘can do’ attitude; will need to learn other tasks around the business if required
* Promote good team work – help others.
* Have a desire to help the team meet the department targets
* Calm under pressure
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Be willing to undertake any training made available
* Flexibility and willingness to undertake driver rounds to cover driver absences
* Living within commuting distance of Fareham.