about 1 month ago
Customer Service Consultant
Aviva has exciting Customer Service Consultant roles available at our friendly Sheffield Office. We are recruiting for individuals that are looking for a challenge in a unique service centre environment where the customer is key, and we measure ourselves against our values, not targets.
In return, you will receive:
* Annual holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Structured training and progression plan
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review dependant on performance/behaviours.
* Up to 40% staff discount for a range of Aviva products
* Up to 15% discount on a range of products for friends & family
* Generous pension scheme
* Excellent range of flexible benefits including Aviva’s Sharesave scheme and “Aviva Extras” for discounts on things like cinema tickets, groceries, clothing and electronics
* Volunteering days with your team to give back to the community and support local charities
* Discounted Nuffield Health membership and health assessments
* Starting salary of £17,000 (with the potential to rise to £22,000)
Our Progression Scheme
Our Customer Service Consultants will have a starting salary of £17,000 with another 3 progression steps. Step 2 is £18,500, step 3 is £20,500. Your development will continue in the role over time. You can then continue to excel in the role and become one of our experts in department moving to step 4 earning £22,000. Beyond this, there are numerous opportunities within our business for people with the right skills, behaviours and attitude to be able to continue progression of their career aspirations.
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in the The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website. and then notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Danielle Stallard in the Resourcing Team on.
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.