3 months ago
Customer Service Apprenticeship
Region: North East
Location: Teesside Map & Directions
Operating Company: AXA Insurance
Specialism: Customer Service
Department: Help Team
Remuneration: £15,925 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Closing date: 11 November 2018
New Year, New You. This is your chance to join a Sunday Times 30 Best Big Companies to Work For 2018.
Are you looking for a career where you’ll feel part of a successful, dynamic and enthusiastic team? Where you’ll receive all the support you need to develop your career and provide outstanding customer service and satisfaction?
Well looked after: that’s what you’ll be and that’s what you’ll make sure our customers are both new and existing. We’re looking for a number of positive, passionate people to come and join our team to help customers with our market-leading products.
Proposed start date is Monday, 7th January 2019.
Interviews are taking place right now so apply ASAP. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
We’re open from 8:00am to 8:00pm from Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm on Saturdays and 9:00am to 3:00pm on a Sunday, including some Bank Holidays. Working hours are only 35 hours per week. Your flexible approach will enable you to work on a shift pattern, including evenings and weekends to cover our opening hours.
We asked Emma to share some of her fun experiences in and out of the office in Teesside. Alongside, sharing a photo booth with fellow colleagues at our annual Teesside Summer Party, Emma took part in a sky dive event and raised over £900 last year for Alzheimer’s Research Fund. Next on the list, Emma is looking forward to putting her dancing shoes to good use at the next annual Christmas Party.
What you will be doing
We have made it easy for our customers to buy and manage our products online without ever having to pick up the phone however; at times they need a little extra help and that's where your help and support comes in!
In this role you will be working as part of a busy and vibrant team providing support and advice to our customers by phone and e-mail.
* Answering incoming calls and e-mails from customers and dealing with queries relating to their Motor, Home or Travel insurance policies
* Supporting customers to ‘self-serve’ by educating them about their online account
* Delivering exceptional customer service by assessing the needs of our customers and building genuine rapport
* Maintaining and updating our internal systems with customer information
* Liaising with other departments to provide an excellent customer journey, including Underwriting, Customer Resolutions, Social media and Chat
* Problem solving by working with other departments, such as Finance, Underwriting, Credit Control and Admin
* Investigating customer complaints and responding in an empathetic manner within the set timeframe, to restore customer confidence
Some previous experience would be great, but more important will be your passion for customer service, natural talent for connecting with people as well as your excellent communication and PC skills.
Before you are placed with your team, you’ll undertake a structured 6-week training programme with our specialist trainers. We will give you all the training and support you need to become a confident and skilled Advisor, including continual development of your technical knowledge and interpersonal skills.
About your Apprenticeship
Throughout your apprenticeship, you will learn all about the Insurance industry and achieve a nationally recognised qualification that will boost your career potential. It’s a great alternative to higher education, or perfect if you’re simply looking for a change of direction in your career.
The Level 2 Financial Services Customer Adviser apprenticeship includes an externally accredited Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) examination.
You will study for your apprenticeship with an award-winning specialist training provider, alongside developing in your role as a Customer Service Advisor.
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
* Annual bonus scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
* Life Assurance (10 x basic salary)
* Flexible benefit options, including pension and life cover flexing, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, health, dental and critical illness plans and bikes4work.
* Holiday entitlement - 23 days rising to 28 days within 5 years employment, plus bank holidays.
* Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
* Purchase discounted vouchers for over 100 high street stores and restaurants including Argos, Currys/PC World and Pizza Express.
* You can purchase discounted vouchers for Cineworld
* Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
Taking the above employee benefits into account, your annual total reward package is worth £18,906!
Who are we looking for?
* Individuals with enthusiasm. You must have a passion for customer service.
* 5 GCSE grades A-C including Maths and English
* You’ll need previous experience of working within a customer service environment (face to face or over the phone)
* Good PC skills
* A positive/can do attitude
* Excellent telephone skills - clear and confident manner, active listening skills and the ability to build rapport / relationships with customers
* Excellent team players
AXA General Insurance
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Please do not hesitate to contact Kaley (Resourcing Consultant) if you have any questions about this fantastic opportunity. Contact .