about 1 month ago
Customer Service and Retention Adviser
Starting salary between £23,000 - £25,000
Do you love helping customers and enjoy a challenge? Do you pride yourself on your communication skills? Are you passionate about customer service and believe that the key to success is in the way we treat people? Can you work well in a busy environment, but still deliver on service?
If so, a fantastic opportunity has come up within the Customer Management Team to join our Private Medical Insurance, Customer Retention and Service Team, based in Eastleigh.
You will be responsible for delivering an outstanding service to existing customers, you will take ownership of cases, maximising full potential and ensuring that each customer’s individual needs are met.
You will join the team and help us to offer a phenomenal service to our customers through effective listening and questioning to identify customers needs and making recommendations. You will hold the required knowledge and confidence to successfully overcome customer’s objections or concerns to reach the desired outcome.
This is a full time role (35 hours a week) and you will be required to work between the hours of 08:30 - 20:00 Monday - Thursday, 08:30 - 18:00 Fridays and one Saturday in five between the hours of 09:00 - 13:00.
Qualifications and Skills
* Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade A to C (Grades 4 – 9 from 2017) of those being in Maths and English
* Basic Microsoft Word and Excel Skills.
If you are someone who has:
* Excellent communication skills (influencing, rapport building, negotiation, empathy) both verbal and written which enable the individual to present a credible professional image.
* An ability to communicate with people at all levels.
* Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
* Negotiation / influencing skills and a tenacity to pursue cases in difficult, challenging circumstances.
* Decision-making skills.
* Ability to share ideas, skills and knowledge with colleagues.
* Validated ability to take care of difficult customers by telephone in a compassionate manner.
* Able to work on own initiative.
then we would love to hear from you.
What will you get for this role?
* Starting Salary of between £23,000 to £25,000
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
* Full training and ongoing support will be provided
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life.
We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact us directly
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in the The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website. and then notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.