5 months ago
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Agent who will focus on written correspondence and be responsible for resolving any queries and complaints from Camelot customers through to resolution. Our contact centre is operational 7 days a week between the hours of 8am - 8pm, this role is shift based working a 37 hour week including some weekends and evenings.
Why work at Camelot?
* We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
* Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
* National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you’ll make a difference
* Investigate and respond to expressions of dissatisfaction from any Camelot customers, retailers, players or non-playersEscalate contentious issues to Customer Service Manager
* Draft other written communications, such as email standard responses, scripts and standard letters, obtain sign-off involving other departments where required and implement
* Gain an understanding of all products and services offered by Camelot to enable concise and accurate responses
* Reply to letters received by Senior Managers within Customer Ops
* Ensure written responses are to a high standard and maintain the integrity of the brand
* End to end high level complaint resolution, including senior management response drafts
What you’ll bring to the table
* A high level of written English and the ability to draft letters and emails to a professional standard
* You’re passionate about customer service!
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Accurate and efficient keyboard skills in order to utilise Camelot sales and CRM systems.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
* Excellent communication skills