7 months ago
We're currently recruiting for Part Time Customer Service Agents. We will need you to commit to a 16 - 20 hours a week including evenings and weekends.
Why work at Camelot?
* We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
* Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
* National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How You'll Make a Difference
* Handle inbound and outbound contact whether you’re hitting the phones, replying to e-mails or chatting to our players via webchat.
* Resolve player queries
* Help & advise players and retailers with our games
* Act as an ambassador for Camelot, using knowledge of the organisation and our offerings to promote Camelot in a positive way at all opportunities
What You'll Bring To The Table
* Ability to multi-task, managing multiple cases at any one time – being able to prioritise key tasks is key.
* While you’re happy confident working independently and taking ownership of your own work, however your team is important to you also and you’re always happy to support them.
* Excellent attention to detail is a must – you’ll be dealing with lots of data.
* Great communication skills is must - you will be the voice of National Lottery to our Retailers.
* You can build strong effective relationships with key stakeholders providing a central point of contact and expertise
* Confident and able to take ownership of challenges and setbacks
* Receptive and also keen to investigate improved /smarter ways of working.
What We'll Give You
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us. We're also offering a competitive bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).