3 months ago
We’re on the hunt for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our Customer Service Department working within our Contact Centre here at our Watford HQ. As the voice of The National Lottery, you will be responsible for providing first line support to both players and retailers.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you’ll make a difference
* Handle inbound and outbound contacts (i.e. calls, e-mails and webchat)
* Resolve retail and player queries e.g. account issues, customer complaints and player systems matters
* Where necessary, refer issues to relevant internal /external department using correct escalation procedures
* You understand our games, initiatives and keep up to date with any changes! (Training will be provided – don’t worry)
* Act as an ambassador for Camelot, using knowledge of the organisation and our offerings to promote Camelot in a positive way at any given opportunity
What you’ll bring to the table
* You’re passionate about customer service!
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Accurate and efficient keyboard skills in order to utilise Camelot sales and CRM systems.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
* Excellent communication skills
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.