28 days ago
Customer service Agent- French speaker
Job Posting Number: 174786
Client Services Hatfield, England November 12, 2018
Apply Add to Cart
Join Pitney Bowes as Customer Advocate (French speaking)
As a Customer Advocate, your primary objective is to resolve any high level complaints or issues that have been escalated and make recommendations for the improvement of business procedures and processes. A key aspect of the role is to maximise our revenue by being an effective team member, delivering consistently excellent service that improves the efficiency and overall profitability of Customer Operations.
This position is located in Hatfield UK
The role will involve the below key accountabilities:
• Constantly strive for customer satisfaction, quality targets and service levels. Deal with high level customer complaints or issues and those requiring escalation.
• Manage the resolution / negotiation of customer issues to minimise cancellations, maximise customer retention and increase PB revenue.
• Deliver ‘best in class’ customer service in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction which in turn will improve Pitney Bowes profitability
• Improve knowledge of outsourced business partner, to deliver enhanced SLA’s
• People who thrive on making the customer, central to everything they do – ensuring a best in class customer service
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a high level of numeracy
• PC literate in Microsoft applications
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Proven objection handling and decision making skills
• A genuine customer focus and desire to work with people
• Demonstrable investigation, analytical and customer resolution experience
• Fluency in French is required for this role.
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
***No Agencies Please***