5 months ago
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are always on the look-out for top talent to move into our highly performing Contact Centre department. If you have a passion for quality customer service, want to work for some of the best known brands in the UK and want an organisation who will provide in-depth training and future development opportunities - we want to hear from you!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How You'll Make a Difference
* Handle inbound and outbound contact whether you’re hitting the phones, replying to e-mails or chatting to our players via webchat
* Resolve player queries
* Help & advise players and retailers with our games
* Act as an ambassador for Camelot, using knowledge of the organisation and our offerings to promote Camelot in a positive way at all opportunities
What You'll Bring To The Table
* Ability to multi-task, managing multiple cases at any one time – being able to prioritise is critical
* The ability to work independently and taking ownership of your own work
* Equally, be able to work in a team and support wherever possible
* Excellent attention to detail is a must – you’ll be dealing with lots of data
* Great communication skills is must - you will be the voice of The National Lottery
* The ability to build strong and effective relationships with key stakeholders providing a central point of contact and expertise
* Confident and able to take ownership of challenges and setbacks
* Receptive and also keen to investigate improved /smarter ways of working.
What We'll Give You
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us. We're also offering a competitive bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).