The role of the Customer Services Representative is to make sure a customer has a smooth process from application stage, through to completion including after sales care, while always maintain the highest possible standards of customer service.
* Ensure all policies have been submitted accurately.
* Arrange telephone appointments with customers
* Assist with any policy queries customers may have and escalate as appropriate
* Arrange medical reports, liaising with both the customer and medical companies
* Chasing outstanding reports
* Maintain contact with customers to ensure they are kept up-to-date on the progress of their policy
* Learning and retaining detailed product knowledge
* Support sales department
Always be punctual and respectful of other employees
Skills and Experience
The ideal person will pride themselves on delivering an excellent level of customer service in all they do. A clear communicator, they will be confident at dealing with queries on the telephone to ensure that our customers get the best service and best value for money.
* Experienced in MS Office programs, especially Outlook, Excel and Word
* A minimum of 5 GCSEs (grades A-C) which must include Maths and English
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Customer services experience preferable but not essential as full training is given in a very supportive environment
* Previous administration experience is desirable
* Good organisational skills
• 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Monthly incentives (past incentives have included a meal at a top Gordon Ramsay Restaurant, a day at a Spa or a track day driving a supercar)
• Childcare Vouchers
• Pension Scheme
• Market Leading Training
• Management Development Programme
Reassured Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its employees.