4 months ago
Customer Service Advisor (Yard and Branch) - Jewson Builders' Merchants - Edenbridge, Kent
Jewson are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running)
As the UK's leading supplier of building materials and sustainable timber, we here at Jewson always aim to provide a friendly and knowledgeable customer service, whether you're from a retail or trade background. So if you have the drive and motivation to influence a team, then we may have the opportunity for you here at Jewson!
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Customer Service Advisor (Yard and Branch) to join our team at Jewson Edenbridge. In this exciting role, you will use your dedication and enthusiasm to undertake branch and yard duties to promote and maximise sales, whilst at all times ensuring customer needs are met and exceeded.
As a Customer Service Advisor (Yard and Branch) with Jewson, you will:
* Build relationships with customers, both face to face and via the telephone, to help achieve sales growth for your branch.
* Be required to support the branch in all aspects of customer service.
* Carry out cash transactions, refunds and till processes accurately and in accordance with branch procedures.
* Place direct sales orders, organise delivery times, and notify customers.
* Assist in the loading and unloading of vehicles.
* Ensure minimum stock shrinkage and accurate daily stock counts.
* Maintain stock levels in both the shop and yard areas to a high standard of health and safety and neatness, ensuring that all goods are correctly priced via label checks.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you…
* Have fantastic customer service experience and know what great service looks like, sounds like and feels like, that’s really important to us!
* Possess experience within the industry (desirable but not essential as full training will be given).
* Have excellent communication skills and are IT literate.
* Are able to deliver with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Are positive, personable and a real team player.
...we may just be the right fit for each other. Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
* Competitive Salary.
* 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
* A defined contribution pension scheme.
* Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
* As an employee with Jewson, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
* Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!