Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Purpose of the Role:
- To be the point of contact for all order placing and sales enquiries
- At all times providing exceptional customer service to new, existing and prospective clients
- Dealing with various types of sales enquiries and seeing these through from start to finish
- Being responsible for sourcing relevant disposal options, providing quotations and following these up through to order
- To provide support in other areas of the business when needed
- Promoting the company in a positive light at all times and to work with a defined portfolio of client accounts to proactively promote the company and gain additional/new business in line with agreed business growth targets
- To ensure a business wide best practice and knowledge sharing culture is actively embraced
- Deal with telephone and e-mail communications consisting of client's placing orders and sales enquiries
- Receiving and confirming orders with clients, ensuring purchase orders are obtained where necessary
- Data entry/order processing into Acman & Weighsoft
- Ensuring that any special requirements are clearly identified on driver's instructions
- Liaise with relevant individuals regarding new enquiries/orders to be fulfilled
- Regular driver assistance and support to the Transport Department when required
- Dealing with all new sales enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Provision of client quotations and ensure that these are followed up
- Support for the Key Account Managers
- Completion of internal company documentation
- Assist in the speedy resolution of client invoice queries
- Carry out administration duties around Hazibag; deliveries, collections, stock sheet management, shipping labels and delivery order forms.
- Liaising with service partners ensuring that their service meets our client's expectations
- Assist and develop a sub-contract database in-line with process
- Ensuring that any deadlines issued internally or externally are met
- Securing additional/new business opportunities from within current client base in line with agreed targets
- Take part in regular reviews of client accounts and assisting in identifying growth areas
- Regularly contact selected client portfolio to promote, identify, pursue and obtain additional/new business opportunities
- Targeted sales with own client base
- Retain and increase sales within existing client base through a year on year percentage growth on sales
- To establish and maintain strong client relationships to make us the first choice for their waste management requirements.
- Present a clean and dynamic company image
- Help promote the company and inform clients about services that could suit them
Skills and Experience required:
- An understanding and/or experience of waste transport operations is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of the asbestos market and/or hazardous waste management, solutions and legislation is desirable
- A very personable 'can do' attitude
- Confident and Professional, Reliable and Trustworthy
- A proven ability to remain focused on client sales delivery
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to quickly build relationships with clients
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to multi-task
- Exhibits good time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercially aware and takes pride in the quality and standard of their work, must display excellent attention to detail
- PC literate with good knowledge of IT systems, Microsoft Office suite
Please note: Candidates must have own transportation, office location is not accessible via public transport.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Business Development Executive, Customer Support, Client Service, Account Manager, Sales Support, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Business Support, New Business Executive, Office Administrator and Administrative may also be considered for this role will be considered for this role.