Customer Service Advisor / Sales Advisor (Insurance)
Our client is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. Launched in 2015, they have grown rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
The Group is bringing together companies and individuals recognised as leaders across a range of specialist markets and they will use the expertise and insights gained over many years to deliver the highest levels of service to their customers.
The company provides their insurance and risk management services from a growing network of offices with over 40 locations across London, the Midlands, the North, Scotland, East Anglia and the South West, as well as Guernsey.
Position: Sales & Service Advisor
Location: Thistle - Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000 per annum
About the role:
The Sales & Service Advisor will deliver results within a fast-paced Sales & Service team. You will be responsible for achieving new business sales and retention of current business through binding cover for their desired product on a non-advised basis.
Working on a blend of incoming and outgoing contacts, you will deliver great customer experiences and be used to delivering consistently strong performance against target.
- Minimum 5 GCSE, Grades A-C including English and Maths, degree level preferred
- Computer Literate
- Experience of working within a target driven, customer service environment
- Working towards Cert CII qualification would be advantageous
- Experience of working within a Regulated FCA environment desirable, in line with core competency levels
- Works well under pressure and ability to adapt and remain flexible in approach
- Customer focused with the ability to listen, build credible relationships and overcome concerns and objections
- Effective ability to use verbal and listening skills to aid communication and negotiation techniques
- Have an ability to multi-task, be able to switch between a range of contact channels such as inbound, outbound calls, emails etc
- Focus on customers, with effective use of verbal and listening skills
You may have experience of the following: Sales & Service Advisor Sales Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Representative, Customer Relations Executive, Contact Centre, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre, Customer Support, Client Support, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Advisor, Insurance, Insurance Advisor, Cert CII etc.