6 months ago
* Location: Sunderland
* Job Sector: Relationship Management / Sales
* Hours: Full-time
* Shift Type: Flexible Hours
* Posting Date: 10 April 2019
* Expiry Date: Ongoing
* Reference: 266035
Customer Service Advisor - Fraud
3-5 Admiral Way, Doxford Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XW
As a Barclays Customer Service Advisor - Fraud, you'll be working in an award-winning contact centre as part of a trusted banking brand. You'll give customers the best we have to offer, listening to their needs, building relationships and suggesting solutions. Acting as an expert for all issues regarding fraudulent activity, you'll also enjoy valuable benefits like great bonus potential, private healthcare, childcare savings, and a huge range of employee discounts.
The hours for this position will be between 1pm and 11pm Monday – Friday and the salary is £17,710.
What will you be doing?
• You will be taking ownership of the customer experience, by providing excellent service to help deliver on customer ambitions and day-to-day banking needs
• You will deepen customer relationships to help grow the business
• You will become an expert in fraudulent activities
• You will work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver on our vision to be the ‘go-to’ bank
• You will always live our values
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in a customer-facing role
• A genuine interest in the customer
• The right attitude, personality, potential and skills to provide excellent service and case ownership
• The initiative to resolve customer queries and complaints, using pre-defined escalation points where necessary
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience of dealing with complex customer queries and complaints
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience of operating in a customer-facing or telephony role where service is paramount.
• Proven ability to meet performance standards
Where will you be working?
With over 1,700 employees, our Flagship Site, Doxford Park, offers many facilities including a discounted gym, the convenience of an ATM and even a Personal Banker who visits regularly to assist all employees with their banking.
Everything we do is shaped by our values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. With us, your success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organization. We’re committed to providing the opportunity for our colleagues to integrate their professional and personal lives so if you need flexibility please let us know when you apply.
Our customers deserve the best and so do our colleagues. That's why you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.