3 months ago
* Location: Sunderland
* Job Sector: Relationship Management / Sales
* Hours: Full-time
* Shift Type: Daytime / Regular
* Posting Date: 21 November 2018
* Expiry Date: Ongoing
* Reference: 262970
Job Title Customer Service Advisor - Fraud
Location Barclays, 3-5 Admiral Way, Doxford Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XW
As a Barclays Customer Service Advisor - Fraud, you'll be working in an award-winning contact centre as part of a trusted banking brand. You'll give customers the best we have to offer, listening to their needs, building relationships and suggesting solutions. Acting as an expert for all issues regarding fraudulent activity, you'll also enjoy valuable benefits like great bonus potential, private healthcare, childcare savings, and a huge range of employee discounts.
What will you be doing?
You will be taking ownership of the customer experience, by providing excellent service to help deliver on customer ambitions and day-to-day banking needs
You will deepen customer relationships to help grow the business
You will become an expert in fraudulent activities
You will work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver on our vision to be the ‘go-to’ bank
You will always live our values
What we’re looking for:
Experience in a customer-facing role
A genuine interest in the customer
The right attitude, personality, potential and skills to provide excellent service and case ownership
The initiative to resolve customer queries and complaints, using pre-defined escalation points where necessary
Skills that will help you in the role:
Experience of dealing with complex customer queries and complaints
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience of operating in a customer-facing or telephony role where service is paramount.
• Proven ability to meet performance standards.
Where will you be working?
With over 1,700 employees, our Flagship Site, Doxford Park, offers many facilities including a discounted gym, the convenience of an ATM and even a Personal Banker who visits regularly to assist all employees with their banking.
Everything we do is shaped by our values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. With us, your success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organization. We’re committed to providing the opportunity for our colleagues to integrate their professional and personal lives so if you need flexibility please let us know when you apply.
Our customers deserve the best and so do our colleagues. That's why you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays, Click here
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Ready to apply?
There are up to four stages to our application process:
1. Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You’ll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2. Application Review: We will review your application and CV in line with what we’re looking for. Depending on the type of role you are applying for, we may contact you to arrange a brief telephone interview to discuss your experience in more detail.
3. Interview: If your application is progressed, we'll invite you to attend a face-to-face interview. We want you to be free to choose an interview time that suits you, so we'll provide some options and ask you to select your preferred timeslot.
4. Outcome: We will keep you updated throughout the process. If you attend an interview, we'll be in touch within five working days of all interviews being completed to advise you of the outcome.
Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage or click below to apply now.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process