7 months ago
Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Newcastle upon Tyne and is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 71 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Customer Service Advisor (Complaint Specialist)
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional service to customers?
Do you have experience in dealing with complaints and feedback?
We're looking for a Complaint Specialist to join our Customer Service team!
As a Complaint Specialist you'll be reviewing, logging and assigning feedback relating to holiday guests and holiday home owners experience.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Delivering high levels of service across all communication channels within the holiday service team whilst meeting daily service levels.
* Offering excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Support all holiday parks when required in a professional, efficient manner.
* Having a confident approach to customer resolution and the ability to take full ownership of customer issues as well as liaise with park and central teams to resolve and close.
* Have a genuine passion for service and lead by example at all times in the team and through contract across all channels when engaging with customers internally and externally.
* Performing daily tasks within the service function including general logging of complaints, administration, filing and recording of all incoming mail, raising and closing processes relating to refunds.
* Confident approach in supporting and communicating with Senior Managers in the business to ensure resolution of complaints within the agreed timeframe.
* Confident approach to escalation and resolution regarding all aspects of customer resolution.
* Ability to engage in all aspects of communication via social, trip and other review platforms to deliver a friendly and engaging tone of voice that best represents the brand.
* Work as part of a team and consistently look for ways to improve our own internal processes.
The successful candidate will have:
* 2 years Customer related experience in an environment with high telephone and e-mail activity.
* A passion for customer service and customer experience.
* Knowledge of CRM systems.
* Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook and Word.
* High attention to detail.
A flexible attitude to be able to work with the peaks in the business and adapt tasks on a daily basis to support the service team.
Some travel will be expected to support learning and development of products and services across the Parkdean Resorts group.
We're looking for individuals who are flexible to work our 3 week rotational shift pattern Monday-Friday 9am-7pm and Saturday & Sunday 9am-5pm. Must be able to work 1 in 3 weekends.
What can we offer you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full training and support
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!