about 1 month ago
Part Time Customer Service Advisor
Teleperformance, the worldwide leader in delivering outstanding customer service are coming to Luton!
We are looking for articulate, enthusiastic individuals who are confident communicators who share our passion for customer service. You will play a key role in the launch of an exciting new partnership with our prestigious Client, a global leader in home and professional appliances.
You will be responsible for taking/resolving inbound customer service calls or emails, managing both pre-sales and post-sales enquiries. This will include general queries, booking appointments for engineers and basic complaint handling.
Customers are everything to us. You will deliver a truly outstanding service, leaving every customer smiling, knowing that we are here for them if ever they need help.
Training: 2 weeks
Salary: Up to £17,500 (pro-rata) depending on experience and performance at interview
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Working Hours: 5 days per week (including 1 weekend day)
Part-time Morning or Evening (8am to 12pm or 4.30pm to 8pm)
* Enthusiastically work as part of a high performing Call Centre Team
* Consistently put customers first by actively listening to them, solving problems, building their trust and explaining actions while understanding their needs.
* Manage both pre-sales and post-sales enquires by taking inbound calls from customers.
* Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
* Continuously demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
* Build strong working relationships through proactive communication with both internal and external stakeholders with a view to resolving consumer queries
* Create clear and accurate notes on customers’ accounts with relevant details
* Strive to achieve first call resolution
The Ideal Candidate:
* Have the customer at the very heart of everything you do
* Proven experience of working within a similar customer service environment
* Similar experience in a technical service role would be advantageous
* Outstanding communication and influencing skills
* Are able to empathise and manage contacts from customers
* High levels of resilience when dealing with difficult situations
* An eye for detail, spelling and accuracy
* Ability to multitask with excellent organisational skills
* A good consistent typing speed
* Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
* Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
* Genuine career progression opportunities through our internal development programmes
* Performance recognition schemes
* 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
* Sports & Social Scheme
* Discounted holidays, flights & hotels
* Discounted utility bills
* Free on-site car parking
* On-site canteen with a great variety of food and& drinks
* Fantastic discounts from top retail brands such as…
* Cineworld Tickets – up to 55% off
* Virgin Trains & Experience Days – 20% off
* O2 Mobile Phone Contracts - 25% off
* EE Mobile Phone Contracts – 20% off
* Sony Mobile Phones – 20% off
* Pure Gym – Discounted membership
* Ray-Ban – 20% off
* And so much more!!!
Where do you sign up?
To apply, please click ‘apply now’ or call us onto chat to one of the team.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Background Check Requirements:
* Criminal Record Check
* Credit Check
* 3 years referencing history
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population. Our philosophy is transforming passion into Excellence!