about 1 month ago
Customer Service Advisor – Jewson Builders’ Merchants - Banbury, Oxfordshire
Jewson are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running)
As the UK's leading supplier of building materials and sustainable timber, we here at Jewson always aim to provide a friendly and knowledgeable customer service, whether you're from a retail or trade background. So if you have the drive and motivation to influence a team, then we may have the opportunity for you!
Our ambitious Jewson Banbury team are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Customer Service Advisor who prides themselves on delivering first class service and who can really make a difference. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for contributing to and exceeding customer expectations whilst supporting the achievement of sales and profit targets through upselling and cross-selling products.
As a Customer Service Advisor with Jewson, you will:
* Build relationships with customers, both face to face and via the telephone, to help achieve sales growth for your branch.
* Be required to support the branch in all aspects of customer service.
* Carry out cash transactions, refunds and till processes accurately and in accordance with branch procedures.
* Place direct sales orders, organise delivery times, and notify customers.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you…
* Have fantastic customer service experience and know what great service looks, sounds and feels like, as that’s really important to us.
* Can demonstrate an understanding of the construction / building materials industry (desirable, but not essential as training will be given).
* Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Are pro-active, flexible and able to deliver with a high level of accuracy.
* Are positive, personable and a real team player.
…we may just be the right fit for each other. Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
* Competitive Salary.
* 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
* A defined contribution pension scheme.
* Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
* As a Jewson employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
* Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!