5 months ago
The primary purpose of the Customer Service Advisor is to take inbound customer calls - answering and assisting all customers with their queries.
Our client also requires some up-selling and promotion of add-on products during these calls. The client is a major leading UK energy supplier.
Objectives of the role:
* Receive inbound customer calls, to achieve agreed targets and standards applied to the campaign/account, to resolve queries and complaints
* Maintain customer requirements and contribute to the overall improvement of campaigns/accounts
* Achieve call handling targets and standards
* Record data accurately
* Maintain a positive attitude at all times and ensure there is a high customer service focus
* Achieve and exceed daily KPIs as set by the campaign requirements
* Personal effectiveness and an ability to empathise with customers
* Fully committed to providing the highest level of customer service
* Deals with unforeseen problems and demonstrates success in chosen course of action
* Recognises the importance of internal customer service and knows who key internal customers are
* Actively champions the customer and develops customer focus in employees / colleagues
* Effectively communicates the brand values to the customer
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to capture data accurately and within guidelines
* Ability to listen attentively and hear important information
* Computer literacy and excellent keyboard skills
* Overall literacy and numeracy skills to a high standard
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references.
Teleperformance UK offer a diverse range of contact centre solutions, consultancy and project work. Teleperformance operate on a global level with 271 centres across 62 countries. In the UK we have a combined workforce of over 9000 people operating from 15 locations and a number of in-sourced sites across Scotland, England and Northern Ireland. We are experts in the call centre services industry, and focus entirely on what we do best. We add value to our client’s service by delivering creative solutions to meet all of their contact centre needs. We do this through the effective recruitment and development of our people, and operate some of the most innovative people management practices in the industry. Winning a number of prestigious industry awards is testament to this. These include Employer of the Year at the Orange National Business Awards for the UK.
How to Apply
If you apply and the recruitment team try to contact you they will do from the number.
Follow us at facebook.com/teleperformanceuk or twitter.com/tpcareersuk using #tpukjobs
AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY