3 months ago
Customer Service Advisor
Closing Date: Monday 31 December 2018
Towergate Insurance provides over 200 specialist policies from nearly 100 offices across the UK. From businesses, properties, passions, and most things in between, our advisors work together with the UK’s leading insurers to provide expert advice and speak the language of our customers to provide competitive protection that best suits their needs. At the heart of all our work is knowing our stuff, being an open book, creating great partnerships and sharing the passions of our customers.
We are looking for advisors to join our customer service team. You must be professional, with a passion for sales, you will take personal responsibility in providing solutions for our customers insurance needs.
On a daily basis you will be taking inbound calls to new or existing customers
You will need to demonstrate resilience in the workplace and work well in a team environment.
On offer are a competitive salary, knowledge development and a structured training plan with financial incentives and an opportunity to become a key member in a fast-growing and leading company
The Insurance Customer Service Advisor role will involve:
* Calls with customers due for renewal
* Overcoming objections and selling the renewal over the phone
* Working to targets
* Working in a compliance driven environment
* Dealing with midterm adjustments or midterm cancellations
The ideal Insurance Customer Service applicant must be/have:
* Confident on the phone
* Have the ability to think on their feet when handling objections from a customer
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Willing to work to targets
* A strong will to succeed
* Able to build rapport with customers
* Able to work to guidelines and regulations
* Have excellent customer service skills
A basic salary of £16,900 per year, with the potential to rise up to £19,650 through our unique ‘recognising excellence’ package.
A comprehensive 4-week induction will be provided by an internal training team and on the job training will continue throughout your time in the business.
The On Target Earnings for the role are £3,500, but can rise to £5,000 through exceptional performance.
If you are interested apply for the Insurance Customer Service Advisor role apply today!
Putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.