8 months ago
We have a new opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our award winning Customer Services department, based at our Dublin Office and offering a highly competitive basic salary of up to €20,000 (DOE)
Providing every customer superior quality and service is our number one priority and due to our on-going commitment to our customers, we are looking to expand the team to continue to offer an exceptional service.
As our Customer Service Advisor you will be based in a medium sized call centre in a busy business to business environment, handling incoming calls from business customers on a daily basis. You will manage order requests, handle enquiries and any disputes to ensure the customer experience is maintained to the highest levels at all times.
- Handle and resolve enquiries from customers and sales personnel.
- Updating and maintaining the client data base on a regular and on-going basis.
- Completing various back office and administration duties associated with customer service requirements.
- Promote products on call, in line with relevant promotional activity.
- Minimise errors to avoid unnecessary credits and back orders.
- Be flexible in providing support for other teams when required and undertake other duties as and when needed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working within a Call Centre environment, dealing with a high level of activity within a business environment.
- Have an excellent telephone manner and customer rapport skills in order to deliver the best customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate your message and build trust with customers and colleagues.
- Good level of I.T skills, experience of using client database's or internal data management systems.
- Ability to complete and handle back-office administrational duties and reporting data in-line with department requirements
About the Company
Lyreco is one of the world's leading providers of Workplace Solutions across all business sectors. Ethical, forward thinking and award winning are some of the words that describe us and our long-term success is down to the fact that our customers and employees are at the heart of everything we do.
If you would like to become part of our professional and focused Customer Services team and have the necessary experience to be our Customer Service Advisor, we would like to hear from you today!
Lyreco UK & Ireland