about 1 year ago
Customer Service Advisor
1 week ago(3/14/2018 1:54 PM)
UK - Conduit Global
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 30-40 Hours per week (variety of shift patterns available)
Location: Cardiff City Centre, Fusion Point
Conduit Global is a Contact Centre based in the heart of Cardiff’s city centre. We are Wales’ leading fully integrated BPO offering services to a variety of clients throughout the United Kingdom. As finalists for ‘Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year 2018’, we pride ourselves on being current, innovative and for placing our employees at the heart of what we do!.
Summary: Due to growth of our business at Conduit Global, we are recruiting Customer Service Advisors who will be taking inbound calls from customers. You will receive a variety of all call types from queries to complaints and work collaboratively with other teams to ensure you identify and understand the needs of each customer and provide a resolution on the first instance. This is a customer service role where the customer’s experience is up-most important to us.
To be successful in this role you will need to be driven, enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging environment that’s replicated within our agile call centre. You will have a natural buzz working against KPIs and targets both as an individual and as a team effort.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Being the first point of contact for all customer queries.
* Identify and prioritise vulnerable customers in line with company policies and procedures.
* Provide accurate information on products and services to ensure consistency across the organisation and provide a reliable and trustworthy customer service.
* Promote and sell a wide variety of products and services, including insurance based products, to increase customer loyalty and customer care.
* Investigate and resolve customer complaints at first point of contact to ensure delivery of an efficient and effective service to the customer.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with customers.
* Enjoy working and interacting with people.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Able to work accurately, with close attention to detail.
* Target Focused and Sales Driven.
* Previous contact centre experience
What we will offer you in return:
* Working for a Disability Confident Employer.
* A competitive salary starting at £8.25 per hour.
* £1.50 an hour extra for unsociable hours and Sunday shifts.
* Up to £179 Monthly bonus subject to achievement of set KPIs.
* Sales commission paid in high street Vouchers.
* Access to The People’s Pension Scheme.
* Excellent training and career development programme.
* Up to 25 days of annual leave.
* City Centre location.
* Discounts with local retailers and restaurants and client products.
* Childcare vouchers.
* Free eye tests.
* Free parking available at weekends.
* Onsite canteen and concierge service.
* Complimentary Employee Assistance Programme
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed