about 1 year ago
Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service Administrator – Based in Peterborough
What is the role?
To process customer’s orders and handle customer queries both via telephone and email. To carry out schedule updates on Focus website and liaise with suppliers. To invoice customer orders and solve any customer or supplier queries.
* Provide advice and assistance to customers
* Manage invoicing process and payment
* Liaise with customers in regards to their orders and record details of enquiries, comments and complaints within the CRM system
* Take payments by credit card over the phone
* Process bookings with all Training Providers including setting up bookings on providers systems where necessary
* Liaise with suppliers for schedule updates and process orders and maintain excellent relationships with them
* Liaise with wider company accounting teams
* Support the Sales Executive(s) in the achievement of monthly sales targets
* Assist in the arrangement of in-house courses
* Assist in maintaining accurate and complete course data on company website including editing products descriptions
* Adhere to all Company policies, including, but not limited to Health and Safety policy, IT User policy and Anti–Bribery policy.
* Any additional tasks that you are assigned by your line manager or a senior member of staff
Financial package and benefits
A competitive base salary (dependent on experience), pension scheme, 25 days of annual leave plus 2 days of paid charity leave!
We offer 3 days of training and over 1,200 courses to pick from, season ticket loan, and cycle to scheme are part of the package too. If that’s not enough we have dress down Fridays!
Skills & Experience Required
* Highly organised and reliable
* Positive personality
* Driven to succeed
* Ability to prioritise and work independently as well as under pressure
* Good IT skills, especially MS Excel and Word
* Accurate accounting ability essential
* Strong English written and verbal skills will be an advantage
* Ability to learn a new area and systems quickly
* Previous experience working in a small and successful office serving customer bookings will be an advantage
FOCUS is part of QA Ltd. Focus on Training is a leading provider of training courses and best practice skills development in the UK and internationally.
How to apply
When you’ve found the role you want, click the ‘Apply’ button to open the application form. We’ll ask you to upload your CV, and to enter some personal information and provide additional supporting information depending on the role. Remember, this is your time to shine, so please ensure that anything you would like us to be aware of is included in your application. Once you’ve applied, you will be sent a password to your own private account area where you’re able to keep track of the current status of your application(s), as well as read all of the previous email communications, and action requests that have been sent to you.
Once we’ve reviewed your application, a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with an update on your application. If your application is being progressed, a telephone interview will be scheduled with the Talent Acquisition team to discuss the opportunity, your skills and experience – this is also a great time for you to ask any questions that are important to you. The next stage of the process will then vary depending on the role, division or level you’re applying for, however this may involve 2-3 stages, including technical, HR or competency questions, or might ask you to complete an online work-style assessment as part of your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will explain exactly what the interview and assessment process will be.
If you’re successful and an offer is made to you, we will make the verbal offer and work with you to agree a provisional start date. Your Talent Acquisition Consultant will keep in touch with you, and answer any questions you have. They’ll also support you with any steps involved to confirm your offer. The formal offer paperwork will be sent to you by our People Team, along with any requests for any additional information required.
We take professional and/or educational reference checks on all of our employees so you will be asked to provide this information when returning your contract. For these checks, we do allow people to start with us whilst the checks are in process, however please do note that employment with QA is based on satisfactory references.
For some roles within the business, we also carry out additional checks such as DBS or DV Clearance, depending on the role or division you will be working in (it will be made clear at the beginning of the recruitment process if additional checks will be part of the offer for the role you’re applying for) – for some of these additional checks, it is important that these are completed prior to you joining QA.
Welcome to QA! Prior to joining you should have all the information you need to get started on day one and are likely to have a 'Buddy' assigned to you who will help and guide you during your first few weeks here. Your line manager will develop a personal induction plan for you, as well as ensuring that you also go through the company induction so you have a full understanding not just of your role but also of QA as a whole.