7 months ago
Newcastle upon Tyne
One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 73 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Customer Service Admin Assistant
Supporting the Holiday Home Sales Team, this role supports the delivery of holidays to our customers. You’ll provide support and take ownership of an administration workload which includes making amendments, processing cancellations, taking payments, debt recovery, processing payments accurately all within agreed processes and service levels using excellent customer service skills.
You’ll be competent in managing a high-volume workload on a daily basis, utilising MS office skills in particular excel to ensure that the required workloads are fulfilled. You’ll engage with out customers via e-mail, voice and letter in a timely matter to ensure all tasks completed.
As Holiday Sales Support & Administration Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Team with all administration required to ensure an efficient service is achieved at all times
• Taking ownership of all holiday queries in addition to amending bookings which may include complex queries on a daily basis
• Daily fulfilment of holiday confirmations, manage postal deliveries and distribution across the office
• Manage and pro-actively follow up debtors ensuring balances are kept to a minimum
• Supporting the Park Support Team when required by taking calls, handling customer queries and assisting with general enquiries
The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate success in an administration focused environment with required level of key IT skills
• Have proven customer communication skills, working effectively to resolve customer queries in a professional manner
• Enjoy working as part of an effective Team to ensure workload delivered effectively
• Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Be passionate about delivering a high-quality work and confident in working within targets and service levels
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full uniform provided where necessary
* Full training