5 months ago
Job ID: 378
Customer Sales Associate
Role Type: permanent - full time
Salary: £16,000 - £24,000 plus competitive OTE
Working Hours: 37.50 per week
Swinton is one of the most trusted names in our sector and since 1957 we have been providing expert coverage now encompassing home, business, car, bike, van, travel, caravan, taxi, breakdown and life insurance. Based out of our state-of-the-art offices at 101 Embankment, M3 we are looking to expand our team of Customer Sales Associates. As part of the Swinton Team you will receive full training and support, the opportunity to grow and develop your skills and sales experience whilst working in a fun, fulfilling customer-centric team. You will be rewarded with a package directly associated to your success; at Swinton, we're different from the usual Contact Centres.
The purpose of your role will be delivering an excellent customer experience by providing a personal and professional interaction giving customers confidence to buy or renew their choice of insurance products. We'd love to get you know If you have experience of working within a Contact Centre and/or Insurance, however if you have a strong background in sales, we'd like to chat too!
• You will be answering sales calls from new and existing customers to buy, renew and “upserve” insurance products and/or cross sell additional core products based on their needs
• We will measure your success by evaluating clear sales KPI's including NPS/Quality standards
• You will need to deliver outstanding and consistent customer experience across all product lines, providing relevant information and explaining choices to ensure customer confidence in making informed choices and drive customer loyalty
• Take personal accountability for customers – nurturing an environment of continuous improvement
• Always promote and ensure the positive reception of the Swinton brand
• Undertake continuous personal development to ensure that Swinton behaviours are demonstrated effectively, and that skills and knowledge are up to date
• You will ensure effective handling and escalation of complaints in line with the company's complaints handling procedure to ensure fair customer outcomes and to protect Swinton Insurance's reputation. Use customer complaints as a source to drive improvements and change.
• You will always actively support and encourage, compliance with our quality principles, company policies and best practice in security, legal and regulatory requirements.
• You must always safeguard information, paying attention to customer and employee data and business sensitive information.
• Experience of working in a target driven sales environment
• A passion for providing great customer experience
• A good listener with the ability to effectively communicate
• Intermediate literacy and numerical skills
• IT/Computer Literate
• An enthusiastic outgoing personality
• Resilient with a positive approach
• High levels of attention to detail
• Comfortable operating in a fast-paced changing environment
• A multi-tasker with a flexible “can do” attitude
• Take accountability for continuing professional development
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit enquiry, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.