An excellent position has arisen for a sales focused Customer Sales Advisor to join this vibrant Contact Centre at this prestigious car dealership in Reading.
Our client has a trusted reputation and their philosophy is to put people first - this applies both to customers and also to their own team. This brand is passionate about their role in the motor industry, delivering pioneering innovations that protect people and make life simpler and their vision is to be the worlds’ most desired and progressive premium car brand.
The Role of Customer Sales Advisor
This Contact Centre is a brand-new addition to our clients’ company structure and strategy. They are looking for a dedicated Customer Sales Advisor to:
• Contact their growing customer database
• Book vehicles in for routine service and maintenance work
• Carry out any follow up work from previous visits to their dealerships
Key Responsibilities as Customer Sales Advisor
• Actively contact the existing customer database to generate bookings
• Deliver high level of customer service to ensure a smooth customer journey
• Advise on and sell any work that is due or outstanding on customer vehicles
• Actively work as part of a team as well as individually to ensure all personal and team targets are met
• Identify any customer requirements and explain the benefits
• Arrange appointments using the booking systems
• Discussing customer requirements and creating this as part of a booking
• Updating records with customer information
To be successful for the role of Customer Sales Advisor, you will be:
• An experienced telephone sales person
• A target driven individual who can work effectively as part of a small team and individually
• Highly motivated with the drive to succeed.
• Used to a sales environment as this role has a good commission
• Knowledge of the motor trade is desirable but not essential
Key skills & attributes
• Sales focused
• Target driven
• Team player
• Highly motivated
• Quick learner
• Can deliver results
• Uses initiative
• Works well under pressure
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic
• Proficient IT user
In the position of Customer Sales Advisor, you will receive a salary of £20,000 per annum plus a £2K bonus.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales, telesales, service, call centre, advisor,