5 months ago
About the role
The salary will be up to £19,000 depending on experience
Why work with us?
These are incredibly exciting times here at LV= GI (General Insurance). We’re already one of the largest personal lines insurers in the UK and at the end of the year we’ll become part of Allianz, a world-leading financial services company. This means things are changing – quickly – and for the better.
We’ve ambitious plans that will bring opportunities for all of our people. And we’re changing gear, working with a new energy that’ll see us transform our company, industry and beyond.
We’ve a vision to become Britain’s Best loved, and a strong sense of purpose to help our customers look after what they love. We’re passionate and proud about what we do. We’ll always do the right thing, to inspire trust in our people and our customers.
Our Bristol Office are looking for people with a true talent for making our customers feel special, whenever they speak to us. If you value a working culture where everyone counts and where things get done with heart - you’ll love working here.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of our Customer Representative team, you’ll be handling customer calls into LV=GI, our General Insurance business. It’s a supportive and collaborative environment, so we’ll ensure you’re up to speed with our products and industry leading approach. It can be fast paced - from insurance quotes to new policies, amendments to policy renewals - you’ll ensure that meeting each and every customer’s needs is at the heart of their experience with us.
If you shine with us:
* You’ll share our passion for providing standout customer service.
* You’ll be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally, with good attention to detail.
* Have a strong work ethic and relish the opportunities for self-development.
We’re open for our customers from 8am – 8pm weekdays, 9am – 5pm Saturday and 10am – 4pm Sundays.
Our working hours reflect that:
* You’ll work 37.5 hours a week, on an 8 week rolling rota shift basis. Over the 8 weeks, you’ll normally be required to work 3 Saturdays and 2 Sundays, plus an occasional Bank Holiday.
* Typical shifts are 8am – 4:30pm or 11am – 8pm
Once you have completed your training, there is the option to work more flexibly. Either by changing your hours, or working from home. We want to try and cater for all our employees needs
Rewards and benefits
We want you to love what you do. So we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards our people for a job well done.
We’ll give you:
* 24 days' holiday – this increases after two years’ service.
* An annual bonus and salary review scheme based on company and personal performance.
* A competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
* The option to buy and sell holiday.
* A flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance)
* A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
You’ll work at our lovely office in Almondsbury:
* Onsite Restaurant – offering a wide range of options.
* Kitchen facilities
And a little something to assist your social calendar:
* Team social events throughout the year.
* Discounted cinema tickets.
* A refer-a-friend scheme where you can earn between £500 and £1000.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, view our FAQ page.
LV= are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. We do not discriminate and we recognise and embrace that people work in different ways.
We value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone feels respected for their individual contribution and is able to bring their true self to work.
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan