4 months ago
Do you have the drive, ambition and determination to take the next big step in your career? We have an opportunity for you to become a Team Manager within the Customer Relations. This will give you the chance to focus on developing your leadership talents.
Within Saga Services, being a Team Manager is about more than just coordinating workloads and overseeing performance. It’s also about ensuring that everyone puts our customers first. Here at Saga, we genuinely do have our customers’ best interests at heart – and we strive to exceed their expectations in every way we can.
In this role, you’ll take accountability for the operational performance of your team. That means taking a proactive approach to performance management by coaching, developing and motivating team members to fulfil their potential and deliver business targets. So, you’ll get to put your initiative and organized approach to good use; ensuring that activities and events are planned effectively to support business objectives.
As a role model, you’ll instil a positive, determined and resilient approach to team and personal goals. You’ll encourage an environment for change and continuous improvement within Saga Services and promote positive staff engagement by demonstrating the active manager core competencies.Your knowledge of claims operations and ability to provide clear leadership and direction will be utilized to ensure outstanding customer service is delivered by the team.
And in return, you can look forward to all of the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast paced career with an excellent benefits package including life assurance, pension, high street and online discounts, and concessions for holidays and travel.
If this sounds like a role for you then keep reading..
* Planning: Ensuring that, where possible, activity and events are proactively planned to support the business objectives.
* Active Management: Consistently exercising a proven set of management disciplines to ensure collective performance of the team is maximised.
* Performance Management: Delivery of business objectives through effective setting of personal and team goals.
* Communication: Inspiring, supporting and developing others to achieve outstanding levels of performance. Also the ability and confidence to liaise with internal/external people including Senior Management and the CEO’s office
* Motivational Leadership: The ability to inspire and give confidence to individuals and teams, so that they give of their best.
* Customer Service: Technical expertise utilised to ensure an outstanding customer service is delivered by the team.
* Team Working: Maintaining a team ethos where team members see more value in collaboration and acting as a group than in behaving as individuals.
* Resilience & Confidence: The ability to be resilient and demonstrate confidence to achieve results through repeated effort.
* Proof reading: The ability to review letters ensuring punctuation and grammar is correct and to make certain they
* Complaint Regulations understanding: Have knowledge or willing to learn FCA regulations around complaints and ensure these are adhered to
* Case Management: Manage high profile complaints/Press Cases/Social Media complaints with urgent turn arounds
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
* Option to purchase a further 5 days annual leave per year
* Free private medical insurance after 1 years service
* AXA Be Supported
* Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
* Free fruit
* Give as you earn
* Free eye tests
* Honeymoon benefit
* Salary finance
* Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
* A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
* Long service awards
About the Company
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
Learn more about the Saga business by watching our Saga plc Interim results for the six months ended 31st July 2018
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.