10 months ago
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding environment for a company that offers a whole host of great benefits to its staff? Confused.com is looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for our returning customer experience by managing the customer portal and on-site personalisation.
This role represents a chance to manage the returning customer experience for a household brand with opportunities to progress your career in a market-leading digital financial services business.
You’ll use your existing experience to enhance our customer proposition, implement improvements and identify opportunities to increase engagement, grow revenue and deliver sector-leading customer experience.
Confused.com is an agile organisation, and we’ll empower you to make your own decisions, and be able to see the effect of implementing changes in real-time.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage one of most visited areas of the website with millions of returning customers using it every year.
* Manage all aspects of customer portal including logon, quote retrieval, account creation, marketing preferences and management
* Lead the delivery of a cross sell and engagement strategy for returning customers, working with marketing and product teams to deliver rapid and effective change
* Work closely with design and UX experts to continuously improve customer experience and onsite personalisation
* Grow revenue per customer by improving cross-sell and increasing average product holding per customer
* Be responsible for the operational performance of the portal owning KPIs such as conversion and bounce rate
* Manage the product backlog of changes to deliver continuous updates to the portal
* Support marketing to implement changes to increase engagement
* Manage data alongside business intelligence and insight specialists to better understand customers and make data driven decisions on product improvements
About the team
The product team is a fast-paced environment, within which you’ll be exposed to all aspects of the Confused.com business - from proposition planning and customer research, through design and customer experience, to IT development and marketing. You’ll be supported by a range of experts and specialists in their chosen field, and work alongside our senior team.
* You’ll be strategically minded with the ability to create and deliver a rounded returning customer strategy
* You’ll have excellent communication skills with the ability to
* You’ll be proactive, highly self-motivated and numerate, with a clear focus on achieving measurable results and hitting targets
* You’ll have previous product management/project management/product marketing experience
* You’ll be a creative thinker with strong persuasion skills
* You’ll need to be well organised with a proven track record of delivery
* Most of all, you’re the kind of person who likes a challenge
We're relaxed on dress code and are social in and out of work. Without blowing our own trumpet too much, we think it's pretty sweet working at Confused.com!
At Confused.com, we are proud to be a diverse business where we put our people and customers first. We understand that a good work life balance is important, and we want you to have an element of freedom to define a working lifestyle that supports this. We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
The Recruitment Officer looking after this role is Hayley Penny. If you’d like to know any more about the position or Confused.com as an employer, please feel free to drop her an
If you would like to apply please complete the application form and attach your CV.