about 1 month ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Now TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
This role is part of the customer marketing area for the Spanish market and is responsible for:
– Drive customer engagement and growth across life stages, creating and delivering targeted and automated 121 customer marketing campaigns using Adobe Campaign, across multiple channels
– Manage all aspects of a customer marketing campaign, including recognising the opportunity, appropriate targeting and segmentation, message and creative ideation and post-campaign analysis.
– Drive a test and learn culture across the team, ensuring communications are insight-driven, customer-centric and supportive of our overall strategy and objectives
– Use data, research and insight to identify new opportunities & risks and developing plans to drive performance against our objectives and KPIs
– Be the voice of the customer and building business cases to demonstrate the likely effect of new business ideas
– Build up expert industry knowledge and identifying best practice in customer engagement and retention management
– Generate a pipeline of new ideas, including optimisation of marketing channels, customer experience, engagement and loyalty
– Be collaborating with other departments across NOW TV and Sky Spain to ensure activity is aligned across all channels and life stages
– Provide regular performance reports and updates to all levels of management
– Customer marketing and engagement experience
– Ability to use data and insight to draw conclusions, recommendations and build business cases
– Experience working within fast-paced and high-pressured commercial environments
– Proven track record of driving performance and continually optimising and innovating
– Comfortable with html or equivalent campaign building software
– Experience with Adobe campaign (or equivalent CRM)
– Skills in Excel – formulas, pivot tables
– Fluent in Spanish (written and spoken) and comfortable representing our tone of voice to customers
– Experience as a high performer, used to be stretched and challenged
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about