about 1 year ago
Customer Management Team Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Management Team Consultant to join our Private Medical Insurance, Customer Retention and Service Team, based in Eastleigh or Sheffield.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for delivering an extraordinary service to existing customers, taking ownership, maximising full potential and ensuring that each customer’s individual needs are met, guaranteeing a continuation of business.
This is a fully regulated (FCA) position where you will offer an advised sales process through effective listening and questioning to identify customers needs and making recommendations based on these. Hold the required knowledge and confidence to successfully overcome customer’s objections or concerns to reach the desired outcome.
We are looking for a phenomenal teammate who is conscientious and reliable with a positive personality. Will embrace the Aviva Health strategy alongside providing customer and market feedback to improve the customer journey and provide input into product innovation.
This is a full time role (35 hours a week) and you will be required to work between the hours of 08:30 - 20:00 Monday - Thursday, 08:30 - 18:00 Fridays and one Saturday in five between the hours of 09:00 - 13:00.
* Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade A to C (Grades 4 – 9 from 2017) with three of those being in Maths, Science (s) and English
* Basic Microsoft Word and Excel Skills.
* Excellent communication skills (influencing, rapport building, negotiation, empathy) both verbal and written which enable the individual to present a credible professional image.
* An ability to communicate with people at all levels.
* Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
* Proven sales skills.
* Negotiation / influencing skills and a tenacity to pursue cases in difficult, challenging circumstances.
* Decision-making skills.
* Ability to share ideas, skills and knowledge with colleagues.
* Proven ability to deal with difficult customers by telephone in an empathetic manner.
* Able to work on own initiative.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What will you get for this role?
* Salary from £23 000.
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.