9 months ago
Customer Management Team Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Management Team Consultant to join our Private Medical Insurance, Customer Retention and Service Team, based in Eastleigh.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for delivering a great service to existing customers, taking ownership, maximising full potential and ensuring that each customer’s individual needs are met, guaranteeing a continuation of business.
This is a fully regulated (FCA) position where you will be offering an advised sales process through effective listening and questioning to identify customers needs and making recommendations based on these. Holding the required knowledge and confidence to successfully overcome customer’s objections or concerns to reach the desired outcome.
We are looking for a team player who is dependable and reliable with a positive attitude. Will embrace the Aviva Health strategy alongside providing customer and market feedback to enhance the customer journey and provide input into product innovation.
This is a full time role and you will be required to work between the hours of 08:30 - 20:00 Monday - Thursday, 08:30 - 18:00 Fridays and one Saturday a month between the hours of 09:00 - 13:00.
You will hold the following qualifications:
* Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade A to C (Grades 4 – 9 from 2017) with three of those being in Maths, Science (s) and English
* Basic Microsoft Word and Excel Skills.
The Skills listed below are essential:
* Excellent communication skills (influencing, rapport building, negotiation, empathy) both verbal and written which enable the individual to present a credible professional image.
* An ability to communicate with people at all levels.
* Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
* Proven sales skills.
* Negotiation / influencing skills and a tenacity to pursue cases in difficult, challenging circumstances.
* Decision making skills.
* Ability to share ideas, skills and knowledge with colleagues.
* Proven ability to deal with difficult customers by telephone in an empathetic manner.
* Able to work on own initiative.
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.