5 months ago
Customer Intelligence Manager, Western Europe & UKI
BE-Belgium-Tervuren | FR-France | NL-Netherlands-Netherlands | UK-United Kingdom-London | UK-United Kingdom-Marlow | IE-Ireland-Dublin
The Customer Intelligence Manager will be responsible for the Customer Intelligence solution new software revenue target in Western Europe. This includes identifying key value propositions, aligning and prioritizing target segments with sales management, in line with the North EMEA Customer Intelligence management as well as oversee and directly engage in the demand generation and execution towards the target.
The positions coordinates the Customer Intelligence Team in order to provide presales support and advisory services to SAS customers and prospects on our product and solution portfolio leading to new software revenue as well as higher satisfaction of existing SAS customers.
The Customer Intelligence Manager reports into the North EMEA Customer Intelligence Director, but a strong alignment to the Western Europe Management team.
* Develop and execute an annual business plan for Western Europe in order to prioritize value propositions and resources and ensure that the region maximizes our revenue potential within the Customer Intelligence domain area
* Provides overall leadership on the prioritized Customer Intelligence value propositions and business development projects; coordinates with other business units & geographies to share best practices and approaches.
* Ensures alignment with and adherence to industry sales plans and strategies.
* Assists and identifies key accounts, existing and emerging propositions to determine strategies that maximize revenue.
* Working with N.EMEA peers to reinforce best practices, with heavy emphasis on sales methodologies and consistency across the teams.
* Responsible for consistent team-wide delivery of SAS Customer Intelligence positioning to customers in sales engagements.
* Continues to innovate on our ability to exceed customer expectations in defining moments of a Customer Intelligence sales cycle
* Makes decisions for team in support of regional goals and objectives; referring to upper management on major issues and barriers to execute.
* Determines best utilization of staff and resources to achieve sales goals.
* Be involved in hiring and development pre-sales professionals with the necessary skills to drive our Customer Intelligence business forward.
* Works with sales management to fully qualify and manage the delivery of pre-sales Proof of Concept/Value engagements.
* Follows news/trends of SAS market to execute /fit SAS solutions and technology with business focus. (Campaigns, sales initiatives…)
* Ensures pre-sales team participation in activities that provide a strong transition to post-sales process and customer adoption.
* Performs other duties, as assigned.
* Excellent understanding of the Customer Intelligence technology landscape and emerging trends with in Customer intelligence
* Significant exposure to one or more of the relevant vertical domains: banking, insurance, commercial or public sector.
* Established network within the Customer Intelligence landscape – clients, partners and vendors
* Public speaking experience
* Ability to develop clear business direction.
* Ability to lead and motivate a regional team, develop creative solutions to complex problems.
* Ability to travel.
* Knowledge of sales methodologies and practices.
* Ability to identify emerging opportunity areas
* Proficiency in English & Dutch or French