about 1 month ago
Are you someone who loves coaching, developing and leading a team to success?
Do you have a drive to step outside of your comfort zone and jump into new challenges?
Are you able to lead by example and have a proven record of nailing your current job?
Would you like the opportunity to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing businesses
If you have answered yes to these questions, Naked Wine would be delighted to hear from you!
Here at Naked Wines, we believe that our customers, and our people, deserve the very best service and support. We're looking for a Team Leader who can help us continue to live up to this as part of our Customer Happiness Team.
As a Team Leader in our Customer Happiness Team, you have to balance the details with the big picture, so this role has a bit of both...
Who are we?
10 years after launching, Naked Wines is a community of over 300,000 Angel customers. Through our unique crowdfunding model, these customers support more than 140 winemakers around the world to create luxury wines at a price that makes them an everyday pleasure.
As part of the Customer Happiness leadership team, you will be responsible for:
* Leading a team to success by consistently achieving or exceeding team customer feedback targets
* Continuously working to optimise and improve our service
* Resourcing and rota management for a multi-channel inbound service team
* Leading shifts and supporting a team of direct reports with coaching, 1-2-1s and performance reviews
* Directly handling some of our more complex customer's queries
The Big Picture...
On top of the day job:
* We’re passionate about self progression - you’ll be given the opportunity to
make the role your own
* You’ll help improve the way we do things as a department by working on
projects and developing ideas - we can always do things better!
* With support from the current CHT leadership team, you’ll have plenty of
chance to share ideas and learn from each other to drive positive change
We are looking for someone who:
* Finds purpose in developing and coaching people - our people are at the
heart of everything we do, so you’ll need to be interested in what makes them
tick and how to unlock the best of them
* Has a drive to step outside their comfort zone and jump into new challenges,
whether that’s pre-empting future problems or reacting to new ones.
* Accepts responsibility for leading by example - we’re looking for someone
who has a proven record of nailing their current day job
* Who is flexible with their time and gets stuck in to help the team achieve
challenging complex customer queries
* Who is comfortable with ambiguity and complexity
The other stuff you'll want to know...
* Competitive salary - Dependant on experience
* Performance related bonus
* 25 days off, plus your birthday (as long as you bring in cake)
* A regular wine allowance
* Contributory pension
* Location - Norwich
* Schedule - Full time (37.5 hrs per week)
No agencies please.