5 months ago
Would you like to work with Wine?
Have you got a passion for helping people?
An insatiable desire to solve problems?
If you have answered yes to these questions, Naked Wines would be delighted to hear from you!
At Naked Wines, we’re all about outstanding experiences – we want everyone, from our
customers to our team, to love what we do and to enjoy buying wine from us. To help us do
this, we're on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic and hard-working people to join our call
Who are We?
Naked Wines is an online wine retailer founded by Rowan Gormley which launched 10 years ago. Naked Wines is a community of over 300,000 Angel customers. Through our unique crowdfunding model, these customers support more than 140 winemakers around the world to create luxury wines at a price that makes them an everyday pleasure.
Naked Wines was named the Online Business of the Year at the National Business Awards in 2011. In December 2013 it was named one of the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain by the London Stock Exchange Group, winning the 'Top Online Retailer' award.
On 10 April 2015, Naked Wines was acquired by Majestic Wine and Rowan Gormley was appointed CEO of the enlarged group.
Our customer happiness advisors are exactly that! They are responsible for keeping our customers happy! Working in our UK head office call centre in central Norwich near Chapelfield (NR2), your duties will include:
* Taking and making calls to help our customers make the most of their accounts and learn about our crowd-funded wines and winemakers
* Replying to and sending emails and having fun whilst getting it done!
Dont worry if you don't have previous wine knowledge...You won’t need to be a wine expert – we’ll give you all the training (and tastings!) you need.
What are the Hours?
* Full-time hours are 37.5 per week,
* 9.30-5.30 weekdays,
* 9.00-4.00 on Saturdays
* 10.00-5.00 on Sundays
You will ideally be:
* A Talker – excellent communication skills are a must - you'll be on the phone, a lot. If you don’t love talking (and listening), this isn’t the right job for you
* Passionate – it’ll be your job to talk to wine lovers about wine, and to share our appreciation for them helping us fund a better way to buy it
* Adaptable – life moves fast at Naked Wines, and we’ll sometimes ask you to take on new challenges
* Determined – confidence and proactivity should be your middle names, and if you had a nickname it'd be 'works well under pressure'
* Starting rate of £8.75 per hour (£17,062.50 pa) with the opportunity to
boost your basic salary if you prove to be a superstar
* 25 days off, plus your birthday (as long as you bring in cake)
* A regular wine allowance
* Contributory pension
* Performance related bonus
* And free rides on the office slide down to the bar, ping pong and pool table!
* More than the odd chance to earn some free wine, plus wine credits
Free use of our slide!
We're an award-winning team, so you'll need to be dedicated to providing top-notch customer service and ready to go the extra mile for our customers.
If you fit the bill, then we want to hear from you - please get apply below...