8 months ago
Role: Salesforce Experienced Customer Experience Platforms Marketing & Service Lead
Organisation: Accenture Interactive
Salary: £70,000 £85,000 + bonus/benefits
Travel: 50-80% As required
Accenture Interactive exists to help our clients create the best customer (and human) experiences on the planet. We do this through combining the best aspects of our creative agency network, service design and strategy outlook, business consulting rigour and digital technology enablement.
The use of terms such as “digital revolution” and “digital business transformation” get overused. Ultimately our purpose is to deliver real business growth through transforming customer experiences. We do this by stitching together design strategy, new products and services, communications and engagement, and digital platforms and operations:
ENVISION: We envision new business models, services for customers, and brand opportunities
CREATE: We design and create remarkable products and experiences
ACTIVATE: We activate marketing communications and campaigns across all channels
SCALE: We scale technologies and processes globally to accelerate growth and reduce costs
OPERATE: We optimise and transform operations and processes and offer these as a service
We’re recruiting digital leaders who want to be at the forefront of Accenture Interactive. Our unique digital capabilities and the way we innovate, design, collaborate and deliver value to clients globally, provides a fantastic opportunity to grow and advance your career.
We have been recognised by eConsultantcy as the #1 Digital Agency in both 2017 and 2018 and DADI Awards Agency of the Year 2018. Additionally, Accenture interactive UK includes Fjord, a leader in service design; and Karmarama, one of the UK’s largest brand, advertising and digital communications agencies renowned for blending creativity, digital and data to develop campaigns that help brands better engage with consumers. We also work with our clients’ agencies and market leading digital technologies.
Some examples of what we do:
· Develop innovative digital propositions and business models using new and existing technologies.
· Research customer needs and gain insights from data and trends to design highly relevant experiences that delight customers. Then deliver them, using the latest technologies, to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits
· Create cut-through advertising to maximise the impact of brands across all channels
* Build, deploy and scale marketing, sales, commerce and service technology solutions that reduce business complexity and cost
* Help optimise and transform business processes and technologies across a wide range of areas including: marketing clouds, campaign management, programmatic media buying/selling, customer data management and analytics, content management, eCommerce, marketing and media optimization and marketing operations, sales and service.
The opportunity for you
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce leader or senior manager who can work with clients and account teams to develop and contextualise our proposition to meet a client’s digital, omni-channel customer engagement and sales and service opportunities and challenges, with a focus on the integrated Salesforce marketing, commerce and sales and service clouds. The individual will be responsible for identifying the business opportunity and architecting the appropriate solution to meet those client priorities. Additionally, they will be responsible for partnering with the Salesforce sales teams, and internal account teams to collaboratively sell digital solutions to our customers. This is an opportunity for someone who is keen to help break down the traditional silos that exist around these disparate customer engagement platforms and technologies and bring forward a unified customer-centric approach for our clients.
As a Salesforce Customer Experience Platforms Marketing & Service Lead you'll;
· Lead design and development of client strategies around cross-channel sales, service and marketing solutions – with focus on driving service engagement and interaction.
· Drive the integrated sales and solutioning of Salesforce Marketing, Commerce, Sales and Service Cloud offerings combined with Accenture services focused on content management, digital marketing and marketing analytics
· Provide best-in-class insights from a range of industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their customer service proposition
· Drive digital assessments at client sites. This includes "as is"/"to be" design sessions and documentation to enable solution development.
· Understand and shape the business architecture associated with cross-channel strategy and solution
· Collaborate with technical resources to define the solution and technical architecture to support the solutions