4 months ago
Customer Experience Operations Professional (118671)
: Service enablement
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : Competitive
: Jul 12, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
Within Customer Experience we are building a team that will create innovative and brilliant experiences for our customers. We need to ensure that team has the people, the processes and the tools to operate effectively. The CX Operations Professional will be part of a team of professionals that run the logistics that support the wider team including governance, demand management, roadmap publishing and team reporting
The Operations Professional will be the person accountable for managing the days to day running of the process, tools and ways of working across the customer experience team. They will work with the wider CX team and Enterprise organisation to define the ways of working and own the technology roadmap for any tools required to support. They will ensure collateral, std plans and documentation and information sharing are readily available. They will own any internal governance or inputs to external governance required to support the team.
What you'll be doing
• Departmental RACI and RAPID
• Own team YourSay and CI improvements
• Review and optimise operating model with Technology, Digital and other delivery partners
• Work with central PMO to ensure CX improvements are assessed and factored into the governance process.
• Produce standards for CX deliverables and standardise collateral for team and make sure available for share
• Maintain team knowledge shares
• Quality check content and present
• Define and establish team governance that works in conjunction with PMO/DAB
• Define KPIs input and measurements into the journey designs.
• Run governance to enforce quality, standards and sign off any GTM deliverables
This role has key stakeholders at:
• BT Group
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Structured approach to problem solving.
• Good knowledge of business processes and organisational change management
• Able to challenge, influence, negotiate and innovate at senior levels within Customer Experience (Director & DR’s)
• Experience required in applying customer experience, change or business improvement theory into practice in large organisations.
Stakeholder management skills:
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills needed to challenge peers, leaders and suppliers to achieve the best customer outcomes
• Able to set direction and to lead and influence a team (direct and indirect) to deliver. .
Experience you would be expected to have
MANDATORY: Experience of working with a project delivery environment.
MANDATORY: Proactive nature.
MANDATORY: Experience of governance models and processes