4 months ago
Customer Experience Operations Manager (118667)
: Service enablement
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-West Midlands-Birmingham, UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-Avon-Bristol
Salary : Competitive
: Jul 27, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
Within Customer Experience we are building a team that will create innovative and brilliant experiences for our customers. We need to ensure that team has the people, the processes and the tools to operate effectively. The CX Operations Manager will be leading a team of professionals to run the logistics that support the wider team including governance, demand management, roadmap publishing and team reporting
The CX Operations Manager will need to work with senior stakeholders across the Enterprise management community to provide a consistent view on progress of projects and the utilisation of our 120+ CX experts. They will need to act as the front door for requests of the team driving decisions on resourcing and provide the framework for us to govern the quality of deliverables coming out of the team.
What you'll be doing
• Drive Operations improvements within customer experience.
• Own business case for any process or tool enhancement.
• Work with stakeholders across the business to review CX ways of working and quality/ relevance of delivery.
• Produce operational dashboard to show team performance against objectives
• Own front door into the CX team
• Produce standard CX workstream plans to help articulate CX involvement in projects
• Develop and maintain relationships with 3rd parties for CX resource.
• Provide t-shirt sized CX costs into programme initiation activities
• Ensure CX resource is explicitly capture through any governance
This role has key stakeholders at:
• Managing Director
• BT Group
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Structured approach to problem solving.
• Good knowledge of business processes and organisational change management
• Able to challenge, influence, negotiate and innovate at senior levels within Customer Experience (Director & DR’s)
• Experience required in applying customer experience, change or business improvement theory into practice in large organisations.
• Excellent ability to coach and develop my people. I challenge and support my team to be accountable and perform at their best.
Stakeholder management skills:
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills needed to challenge peers, leaders and suppliers to achieve the best customer outcomes
• Able to set direction and to lead and influence a team (direct and indirect) to deliver. .
Experience you would be expected to have
MANDATORY: Experience of working with a project delivery environment.
MANDATORY: Proactive nature.
MANDATORY: Experience of governance models and processes