3 months ago
Closes on: Friday 11 January 2019
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual with experience of Customer Experience that can help us put customers at the heart of everything we do?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Manager to join our Customer Experience team here at Domestic & General.
What to expect from the role…
The Customer Experience Manager works with the Head of Customer Experience on designing a set of simple, effective and compliant customer journeys across all customer touchpoints. The business focus over the coming years is ‘bringing to life a world class service’, which is being led by the Customer Experience team. The areas of focus cover several customer experiences, and the Customer Experience Manager’s priority will be to take the business lead role on one of these areas:
* Deliver easy customer experience: Improve end-to end customer service journeys to avoid any customer effort regardless of channel and reduce complaints
* Drive to digital: Simplify service journeys and promote self-service online as a superior experience for simple service transactions.
* Default to electronic documents: Capture email addresses and mobile phone numbers across all channels to improve service and make digital documents the default.
Join our effort to continue to put the customer at the heart of everything…
* Knowledge in customer experience frameworks and tools
* Knowledge of consumer trends
* Customer feedback and improvement programmes
* Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to communicate, facilitate and negotiate effectively at all levels and strong presentation skills.
* Strong customer experience design, including customer journey mapping, contact strategy and customer messaging, ideally from a multi-channel environment
* Strong analytical skills to identify root cause and translate operational performance and customer insights into customer experience improvement initiatives
* Experience of business case development and planning for customer improvement initiatives
Our passion, determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, so that are putting our customers at the heart of everything we do. You’ll also need the ability to engage and win people over, convey complex ideas succinctly and have great organisational skills with an ability to prioritise.
Not only is this a great opportunity, but on top of this we offer…
* A competitive salary plus a discretionary bonus
* 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance (4 x salary)
* Cycle To Work Scheme (bike & cycling equipment worth up to £1,000)
* Childcare Vouchers
* Corporate Discount (up to 50% discount on the costs of D&G Protection Plans)
* Interest-free Season Ticket Loan
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Fresh Fruit Deliveries and free Tea & Coffee
* Free Flu Jabs in winter and general health checks throughout the year
* Access to ‘D&G Discounts Benefits Website’ with exclusive shopping discounts, cashback and travel services for all UK employees
* Discounted shopping – local employee discounts as shops, restaurants & gyms
A career at Domestic & General will stretch and challenge you to achieve your full potential, and allow you to make an enormous impact within a growing business. To be a part of our journey apply now.
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which include criminal record checks.